Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- Dan Carpenter will not match his 3 field goals from last year’s Bills win.
- When the Bills played in Cincy in 2011, I was in a random bar in Connecticut. I ate a Reuben.
- In the 1981-82 Playoffs, the Bengals beat the Bills and then played in The Freezer Bowl… one of the coldest games in NFL history. Four shirtless fans had their nipples snap off due to the cold.
- Cincinnati Chili is for people who aren’t sure if they want spaghetti or chilli… or why Andy Dalton is their QB.
- Unlike the rest of Cincinnati, where they are headquartered, Proctor & Gamble has proof that it doesn’t worship Satan.
- Marvin Lewis actually does worship Satan and this explains why he still is the coach.