Here are the questions and answers to our Wekk 5 Trivia. We play every halftime so be sure to join in on the fun, with your host Mr. Matt.
1. As of this morning, which team is leading the AFC east?
A: Buffalo Bills
2. What is the name of the current stadium where the Buffalo Bills play?
3. What year did the Maid of the Mist first open?
A: B. 1846
4. Who was the first Bills player to be inducted to the Football Hall of Fame?
A: O.J. Simpson
5. Who is the single season passing leader with 4,359 yards?
A. Jim Kelly
B. Drew Bledsoe
C. Ryan Fitzpatrick
D. Joe Ferguson
A: B. Drew Bledsoe
6. Which QB led the bills to the biggest comeback in NFL history on Jan 3, 1993?
A. Frank Reich
Tiebreaker: (Price is Right rules – closest without going over)
How many yards did Jim Kelly throw for in his career?
Winner: Aiden & Evan