Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- Sebastian Janikowski’s nickname is “The Polish Cannon.” His brother’s nickname is “The Slightly Rusted Pistol.”
- This is the second week that the Bills play a Pirate-themed team. The rest of the schedule features no more… nor any Cowboys, Indians, or Princesses.
- Al Davis’ ashes can be found in David Carr’s surgically repaired fibula.
- The Raiders have never won a game in which they failed to score.
- Former Bills’ and Raiders’ QB Daryle Lamonica’s last name rhymes with “harmonica.”