Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- Kansas City Barbeque does not contain any actual pieces of Kansas City.
- Andy Reid used to be the Fisher-Price L’il People Fireman.
- Kansas City should really be two cites; Kansas City, Kansas and Missouri City, Missouri.
- Arrowhead Stadium holds the record for “loudest stadium,” which means you can fart freely and no one will hear you.
- Pete Gogolak kicked for the Bills in the AFC Championship games against KC in the 1960s. Nothing interesting there but it sure is fun to say “Gogolak.” (Try it!)