Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- Weirdly, New London is not the capital of New England.
- Tom Brady says that if he wins 12 Superbowl rings, he will hang two from his nipples.
- Mariners actually use the lighthouse at Gillette Stadium to locate the McDonald’s located on the second level. (Especially during McLobster season.)
- Next year, Mike Tolbert will become the leading rusher in Patriots’ history.
- Gisele Bündchen’s last name is German and when translated means “I make way more money than the Pretty Boy.”