Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- (Andrew) Luck? Not so much.
- The Colts snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of the night to move to Indianapolis! Wow. Somebody was wasted!
- There are parts of Indiana where they do not switch their clocks forward for Daylight Savings Time. There are parts of Indiana that haven’t switched their calendars forward from 1930.
- Archie Manning wanted to name his kids after characters in his namesake comic book…. but Jughead Manning and Veronica Manning would have been terrible names for Super Bowl MVPs… or would they?
- My toenails are a bit too long right now and I have rendered a hole in my right sock.