Here are the Halftime Trivia Questions and Answers from this weekend:
1. A horse that is under a year old is commonly called a foal, what is a male foal called?
2. This dominant Bills running back joined the team at age 27 in 1962. He had to join at 27 because he never graduated HS or went to college because while in HS, the head coach of the Cleveland Browns promised him a spot on the team but never fulfilled his promise.
A: Cookie Gilchrist
3. Jacoby Brissett played for two major colleges during his college career. Name them. One point for each.
A: Florida, NC State
4. In 1981, Bob and Doug McKenzie released their own version of a classic Christmas song. Which song is that?
A: The Twelve Days of Christmas
5. Which athletic bird has the most interceptions in Bills history, with 40?
A. Butch Byrd,
B. Jarius Bird,
C. Tweetie Bird,
D. Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar Byrd The Third
A: Butch Byrd.
6. Connecting Fort Erie, Canada to Buffalo, what is the name of the bridge that spans the Niagara River?
A: Peace Bridge
Tiebreaker: How many TDs does Jim Kelly have over his career?
The winner: Richard the New Guy!!