Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game:
- When he retires (again), Miami’s QB plans to open a kitchen knife store called “Jay’s Cutlery.”
- What the team refers to as a Dolphin is actually a Porpoise… or for short The Porps.
- People in Michigan can show you where they live using their hand. People in Florida can’t show you what body part they use to point out Miami.
- Flipper used to swim in a pool in the end zone of the Orange Bowl. Now he is dead.
- The name Miami comes from the Spanish word meaning “Miami.”