Here are some dumb facts to look forward to in this week’s game…oh…these are the same ones I used last year. I figure I am entitled to being that lazy because I didn’t throw 5 interceptions last time they played:
- Since the Chargers don’t currently have a stadium of their own, they now play their games in a Starbucks parking lot.
- Phillip Rivers once was in a band with Billy Ocean and Greg Lake. It was called “The Wetty Wets.”
- That “San Diego Super Chargers” song is kinda stupid now. Oh…what’s that? Yeah. You’re right. It was always stupid.
- The Bills Offensive Line is supposed to play in front of the QB.
- There will be at least 2 people named Toby in the stands this week.