Guess what? I am not mailing it in this week! Here are some useless facts for the Minnesota Vikings game:
- Legally, every person in the Twin Cities must be a twin.
- That is not a Viking horn that sounds in the stadium. It is the sound of someone farting after eating lutefisk.
- Minneapolis is not the actual name of the city. Disney bought the rights and named it after their famous girl mouse. (It used to be called Popeyepolis.)
- Last week had more than one retirement at New Era field. A dude on the upper level quit at the hot dog stand when someone asked to see if his buns were fresh.
- Bud Grant was the lovechild of Ulysses S. Grant and Lou Grant.