Here are some useless facts for the game with Green Bay:
- In Green Bay they have a very special word for attractive people: tourists.
- The wearing of cheese on one’s head originally was used by men to keep the flies off the women and children.
- The Green Bay police have safety advice for people on dates; Always offer to bait your date’s hook.
- The football team is named the Packers because so many people move out of Green Bay.
- Aaron Rogers is also known as “The Possum”…mostly because he gets killed on the road.
- The Bills have never lost a home game in May.