Here are some useless facts for the game with those furry Chicago Bears:
- The vacuum cleaner was invented in Chicago in 1868. Proving that Chicago sucks!
- Spray paint was invented in Chicago too. Now millions of talentless fools can “tag” their names on things like mailboxes and sleeping homeless people. Don’t worry. They grow up to mark buried wires for the utility companies.
- In his first NFL game Walter Payton rushed a total of eight times, for zero yards. However, unlike Nathan Peterman, he didn’t throw any interceptions.
- Anagram for Mitch Trubisky: Crib Mush Kitty
- Anagram for Nathan Peterman: Throws to Wrong Team