Here are some useless facts for the game with our playoff nemesis from Jacksonville:
- Jacksonville is the home of many rock bands that can’t spell: Lynyrd Skynyrd, Limp Bizkit
- Josh Allen has never thrown a “Pick 6” during a solar eclipse.
- Jacksonville has only been directly hit by one hurricane since 1871. That’s unfortunate.
- Blake Bortles is thought to be related to a bear because this fall he has gone into hibernation.
- Kelvin Benjamin was voted by his fellow players as “Least likely to catch a falling baby.”