Here are some useless facts for the game with those cute fishy-things:
- It was announced this week that the Pegulas have started looking at plans for a stadium. Currently, the leading idea is to put a large, carport roof with a hole in it over the top of The Ralph… oh wait, that’s Hard Rock Stadium.
- Scientists believe that dolphins don’t ever fall into a deep sleep; therefore, they probably don’t dream. That explains why they haven’t been to a Super Bowl in 34 years.
- A dolphin spends most of its life holding its breath. So do Dolphans.
- An anagram for Brock Osweiler is “Rockier Bowels.”
- Dan Marino sued the NFL over his concussions. He says he can’t even remember winning a Super Bowl.